Call NOWHERETOHIDE for help when you want to:
Figure out how to get started with implementing Fusion Core Solution (or MS SharePoint)
Document your intelligence/fusion center business processes and/or build a strategic plan
Develop Fusion Core Solution functional and operational requirements
Write an RFP or SOW for acquiring a systems integrator to install Fusion Core Solution
Train your intelligence/fusion center staff to use Fusion Core Solution
Develop intelligence/fusion center policy documents
Find someone to serve as a Project Manager for a new Fusion Core implementation
Find someone to conduct Quality Assurance of an ongoing Fusion Core Solution implementation
Get some help with a troubled Fusion Core Solution project
Evaluate the effectiveness your current Fusion Core Solution implementation
Since December 2008, NOWHERETOHIDE has worked with Microsoft to develop Fusion Core Solution, a collection of Microsoft and Esri SharePoint customizations and code to manage the business of an intelligence/fusion center, enhance information and intelligence sharing, and to increase collaboration of analysts and law enforcement staff. NOWHERETOHIDE helped Microsoft to beta test Fusion Core Solution at two pilot test locations and to develop the user and partner training to help them to effectively implement it.
NOWHERETOHIDE has also been called upon to help state and local intelligence/fusion centers develop Fusion Core Solution implementation plans/roadmaps, and to assess ongoing implementations to aid in expansion of capabilities and integration with core business strategy and processes.
NOWHERETOHIDE has been involved in Fusion Core Solutions implementations in:
- Washington State
- International too…
Fusion Core Solution Software Resources
- Fusion Framework and Fusion Core Solution Site – Microsoft and ESRI developed (free) code and web parts for implementing SharePoint and ArcGIS to manage your intelligence fusion center operation.
- Fusion Core Solution White Paper – good paper on the challenges faced by fusion centers and how Fusion Core Solution can help resolve them.
- Fusion Core Solution Demo – Briefing and demo at Microsoft Public Safety Symposium (Washington State Fusion Center).
Here are some additional resources for Intelligence/Fusion Centers; if you don’t see something you want, contact us and we’ll try to get it loaded up on this site:
- DOJ/DHS Baseline Capabilities Document
- Great catalogue of Intelligence Fusion Centers in the USA
- International Intelligence Fusion Centers (TBD)
- National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
Privacy and Civil Liberty References
- Office of Justice Programs Resource Site
- DOJ/DHS Fusion Center Guidelines
- Civil Liberties Impact Assessment for State/Local Fusion Centers
Additional Fusion Center Software Resources
- ESRI Web Part for SharePoint – ESRI developed web part for integrating ArcGIS capabilities into Microsoft SharePoint.
- Grants Manager – Integrated solution that streamlines the grants process from initial solicitation through approval and awards.
- http://www.microsoft.com/industry/government/solutions/records_management/default.aspx– automates records management policy from creation and collaboration to record declaration, policy-driven retention, and finally document disposal or archiving.