We have developed a number of fast, fun, and cost-effective training seminars to help you improve the performance of your organization. All of our seminars will include a hard bound Student Handbook that contains:
- Seminar Agenda
- List of Specific Learning Objectives
- Copy of all Slides Used in the Seminar
- At least Three Practical (Hands-On) Exercises
- List of Related References and Websites for Further Study
- A “Top-Five List of Things You Can Do Tomorrow” to be Successful
Current seminars and seminars in the development pipeline include:
(Click on title to see the outline)
Learn To Lead People
2. Herding Cats: A Model for Building Cooperation and Teamwork for First-Line and Mid-Level Supervisors.
Learn to Use Visuals to Inspire Action
1. Using visualization to motivate leadership behavior: performance and project scorecards.
2. Strategies for communicating intelligence and law enforcement analytic results.
Learn To Manage Organizations
1. Maneuvering for the Public Good: Practical Strategic Planning for Government Agencies.
2. Managing Government Programs: Achieving Meaningful Results When You’re Not In Charge; Using Influence
3. Financing for Results: Driving Organizational Performance Through Strategy-Based Financial Decision Making.
Learn To Manage Technology
1. Good, Fast and Cheap: Being an Effective Technology Project Manager in Today’s “I Want it Yesterday” Environment.
2. So You Want a New RMS: Practical, Time-Tested Strategies for Upgrading Your Law Enforcement Records Management System.
3. Getting Past the SOA Rhetoric: An Executive Primer for Implementing Service Oriented Architecture.
Learn to Develop Your Staff
1. To Teach or Not to Teach: Using Performance Technology to Solve Organization Performance Problems and Enhance Staff Effectiveness.
2. OJT Revisited: Applying Action Learning to Enhance On-the-Job Training and Performance.
Learn to Secure Your Organization
2. Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts: How Foreign Countries are Breaching Your Security.
3. It’s the People Stupid: How Taking Care of Your Employees Can Help to Protect You From Economic Espionage.